Internet service is a little slow in this neck of the woods, so it took about an hour to upload the blogs for the previous few days. While I was sending out my journal for the past few days, I had a chance to check on the weather forecast and look at my e-mail inbox. Tomorrow, the temperature is expected to climb to 99 degrees. Iíll try and get underway shortly after 6 am to beat the heat. I only had 45 messages in my inbox, but I didnít have time to answer any mail. Iíll have to chip away at that in the next few days.
With the blog out with the rest of the world, I crossed back over the river and continued on my way. I had lunch at a riverside picnic area located a few miles downstream.
As I work my way down the river, there is now getting to be a lot of privately held ground and less National Forest. As I was passing through the small burg of Syringa, Scott stepped up and asked if I would like to stay at his place for the night. With the temperature climbing, I readily agreed and pulled up to his place for the night.