Some of the chores I have to do in the next couple of weeks, include:
1. Weld on new front spindles and install the front brake drums.
2. Modify the floor under the driver’s feet and install two new master cylinder/brake pedal assemblies.
3. New plumbing for front and rear brakes.
4. Build a roof rack and install (3) 40” x 65” solar panels.
5. Build a new battery compartment and install 4 new deep cycle batteries
6. Install the new charge controller and inverter and wire everything up.
7. Replace the front sign board and install new marker lights
8. Install and wire a new, very bright, white strobe lights
9. Repair the front canvass and plastic windshield.
10. Install front and rear fence chargers.
11. Install left and right rear view mirrors.
12. Weld new horse ties to the outside of trailer.
13. Install a new stereo.
14. Wire in some more receptacles and outside lighting.
15. Install a new heater for the cabin.
16. Repaint the wagon and trailer, inside and out.